RE: [Epic] Chat line mailing list

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 97 09:02:00 EDT

>> Nathaniel was asking me to let him paint some tanks the
>> other day. Fortunately, they were all boxed up. I'll
>> probably let him at some vindicators someday. (He's
>> 4 1/2 years old.)
>
>Heh... I must admit, I'm kinda curious as to what would turn up from
>that kind of thing. I do know that you can get some really surprising
>results from just a basecoat and a dark wash, plus a little touchup....
I imagine that we'd have some bright colors, put on
pretty thick. I could let him paint the Orks. Or
maybe Chaos (except I don't have any). I let my nephew
paint a vindicator and a whirlwind and they ended up
a lot like mine would have if I hadn't read a lot of
stuff first. (Not that mine look so great, either.)

>>We do play miniatures games together.
>> We use the minis from Mutant Chronicles: Siege of the Citadel.
>> When he makes up the rules, I lose big time. :-)
I thought I had chosen the figures to stack it a _little_
his way. Then I found out that all those cars he had behind
the Duplo castle were part of the game, too. And lots of 'em
could shoot twice or come back alive.

andy