[Epic] Re:

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 02:01:57 -0500

At 10:30 AM 4/18/97 -0500, you wrote:

>I was just wondering how much detail you all put into your
>figs, particularly the infantry.

Personally, if they look good from the table top when I'm standing up, I'm
happy. So that only requires a little detail.

> I'm just trying to gauge how psycho I should go
>in painting my figs.

On the other hand, Allen the Q&A guy, has a Space Wolf Great Company painted
in a blue-grey, with scottish tartan shoulder pads, and matching rhinos,
speeders, and thawks.

Talk about eye-strain . . . but they look great.

Temp