Re: [Epic] blast markers vs super-heavies

From: The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 22:29:09 -0700

Joseph Michael Looney wrote:

> The Ogre wrote:
> > nope, they have to shoot the nearest target they can effect. In other
> > words, yes, the nearest thing.
>
> Again no. The rule on nearest target is ONLY FOR NORMAL FIREPOWER
> UNITS.

aLright alright alright.

Lets ask the primarchs.
I shall give Jervis an e-mail shall I?
Or shall we wait till more questions arise?

To me it seems too powerful for those gunz.

BUT now I think I am changing my views, as now SHWeapons are easier
(relativly) to negate. So now it is just a case of harrassing the units
with the gunz.

Right,

Laterz