Re: [Epic] Those Super Heavy weapons - long (winded)

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 11:59:15 +0100

The Ogre wrote:

> We should just mail them as we please really. It is a good way, as we
> seem to have the most vocal, and only serious playtesting group beyond
> the design studio staff.

Well, they may not appreciate answering the same question 4 or 5 times.
Better to have one "voice of the list" - Allen.

And it would help if people had paid attention to some recent posts -
several of the questions that are being hotly debated (eg BMs on SHWs)
have already been answered. I'll post a FAQ again.

> And yet even though they have played the game,
> they have not pointed stuff out that we have blatantly and quickly
> pointed out! What were they thinking? No body knows
> Wether they like it or not, who knows, and it would be nice to hear some
> interaction like some other game systems, I dont see why they can't.
> But I suppose it is one of those big brother things. I dont even know
> wether they listen anymore!
> And goddamn, I certainly hope this stuff we sendem get through to the
> Dwarf.

There is a battle report in WD 211 that clarifies several of the recent
rules debates. So the great unwashed who don't have list access need
only wait 3 more months.

Richard