Re: [Epic] GW Books

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 12:24:25 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 19-Apr-97 Re: [Epic] GW Books by Richard Dewsbery_at_...
> > Could you post the Titles and authors here? I having been looking for
> > those for awhile.
>
> Unfortunatley, I've recently had a move, and the book collection is all
> over the place. But, IIRC, there were "Inquisitor" and "Space Marine",
> with at least one being written by Ian Watson(ancient British SF
> writer).

Ian Watson's books (the Inquisition trilogy) are:
* Inquisitor
* Harliquin
* Chaos Child

There is also 'Space Marine', which (I think) follows the story of a
young hiver who gets "drafted" into a chapter, and then 'Deathwing', an
anthology.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...