Re: [Epic] game table size

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 08:27:45 -0700

Chris Swearingen wrote:

> just wondering what size tables you all play on.
> we've been on standard 4x8s and have found that a little
> too narrow for E40K.
>
> right now we are trying to find some 6x8s to try. otherwise
> you can march move almost completely accross the table
> (which worked to my advantage when my opponent does so...
> just leaves himm WAY open for a serious charge attack!)
>
> just currious
>
> tall-guy_at_...
>
> "my brain hurts!"
> "well,... it will have to come out then!"

Sauron1 writes; Our club has 4 6x8,2 6x12,4 2.6x6 tables All with 2x2 and 2x4
terrain boards. There are 200 trees 100 buildings {european to colonial} and
hunreds of rivers.farm fields and roads of coloured felt. We have a permanent
facility with two rooms and a lease in a furniture store basement. We have
been there for 17 years now. How is your club? sauron1