Re: [Epic] Re: your mail

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 11:15:41 -0500

Turgul wrote:

> Yes, there are still some 2nd edition players still here. Is it just me
> or is it that players who played Epic: Space Marine do no care for the new
> rules (Flyer rules excepted), but new players do?

Here in Tulsa, OK, this does NOT seem to be the case. Most, if not all
of the "old Epic Players" (and some of us go back to 1st ed Space
marine) DO like the new rules. Granted my sample pool is rather small
(8-10 players) but no one really hates the new rules, and some of us (me
for one) really like the new rules.