[Epic] Old Epic

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 13:17:05 -0700

>Are there any 2nd Ed. players on this list anymore or is it just E40K?
>Just wondering whether I should unsubscribe as I don't have the new game.

I'm still here. Which leads me to something I've been meaning to ask for a
while: since there is a seperate Epic40k list, why don't we consolidate all
Epic40k discussions there, and leave this list for 2nd Ed. and Net Epic?
Depending on how many list memebers are still playing 2nd edition, this
list could be kinda slow, but Net Epic generates a pretty respectable
amount of mail a day so this list probably wouldn't die off if my proposal
was adopted.

Michael the Liu