Re: [Epic] Sorry, a WH40K Question

From: Stephen Sheldon <sheldona_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 19:39:47 -0700 (PDT)

> I realize that this is the Epic mailing list and I am a diehard epic
> player. I have however, recently become ineterested in Warhammer 40K.
> What I was wondering is whether anyone on this list plays the game and if
> so could let me know what he or she thinks of it. Are the armies
> relatively balanced? What are there strengths and weaknesses. How many
> troops comprise a typical force. Thanks.

At risk of being flamed...
I like 40K, the lists are not totally balanced, but after some playing it
is easy to come up with scenarios that bring out the best in every force.
I have just recently been playing small very directed games, with special
missions and objectives. I would also recommend Heartbreaker Hobbies
'Warzone' They are different games, 40K is larger scale, but if you only
want small skirmishes then I recommend it over 40K...
Just to make up for this irrelevant post
EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC
EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC
EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC
EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC
EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC
I like the game a lot, honest...
Steve