Re: [Epic] [E40k] Second batch for the FAQ

From: Robert Lenghaus <lenghaus_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 12:56:08 +1000 (EST)

Re the terminator answer below.

This answer has annoyed me, the answer by JJ on the lack of Terminators
being Heros is complete BS, I will explain, anyone remember the HERETIC
battle report, wasn't ONE terminator (and they were only armed with
chainfists not Lightning claws or Thunder hammers) squad that destroyed
THREE Leman Russ tanks, But wait I hear you cry that was a 40k games over
several turns.
My logic is this EPIC 40k assualts are supposed to represent entire 40k
games, if a squad of Termis can destroyed 3 tanks in one 40k game (plus
other stuff they killed I can't remeber) then logically a stand of
terminators should be able to destroy 3 tanks in one EPIC assault, with
the current rules no way is this possible.
Terminators should, nay must be heros otherwise GW has f_at_#%ed it up
AGAIN!!!!!!

Rob L.