[Epic] Epic 40k converts ?

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 10:58:47 +0800

I was just wondering how many Epic players have migrated to Epic40k.

And what is your opinion ?
1. Epic still rules !
2. Epic40k gets my vote ! No two way about it.
3. I like Epic40K but I won't drop Epic anytime soon.

BTW, have the number of Epic scale (Epic and Epic40k) increased
significantly in your areas ?

In Singapore, I think the two shops that carry GW stuff have not bring in
the Epic40k in at all. Maybe they will not, seeing how their old Epic hardly
moves and the supposed GW new marketing approach to retailers for Epic40k.

Regards
Oki