Re: [Epic] Some Product Questions

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 11:02:38 +0800

At 10:28 PM 4/20/97 EDT, you wrote:
>Does anyone know if these units are still being produced. I want to buy
>them and use them in my Epic (not epic 40k) armies.
>
>Chaos
>Bloodletters
>Trolls
>Lord of Battles
>Mortarion
>
>Orks
>Dragstas
>Bikeboyz
>Warbuggies
>
> Adam Blitzer

I think so, though the prices might go up a little bit with the new metal.

You might want to wait a while, I have a feeling GW might redo the
Bloodletters - it used to be metal and 75pence right ?

BTW, dragstas does not serve any function now does it ? Bikeboyz I think you
can get from the Ork sprues IIRC. And warbuggies is the new one advertised
in WD208 right ? And it is in metal not plastic as before. Some please
correct me if I am wrong.

Regards
Oki