Re: [Epic] Knight units in E40K

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 20:53:34 -0700

Stephen Sheldon wrote:

> for points cost upgrade, my guess is as good as yours. On a final note, I
> think the original post with the stats for the knights being upgraded by
> cavalry etc, was the best so far, I'll playtest for you guys let you
> know...

Ta. And thanks very much for playtesting. Many a Beautiful Idea has been
slain
by an Ugly Fact. And the elegant simplicity of one new troop type plus
upgrades
may not be worth a tinker's cuss in practice. So my thanks for testing
this, and
all the other, suggestions.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture