Re: [Epic] Knight units in E40K

From: Stephen Sheldon <sheldona_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 19:48:46 -0700 (PDT)

Thinking through it a bit more, I think that all knights should have a
save, and all the ones that had lances, should now have close support. In
the new rules, the doubling of AV when you charge, not vice-versa, seems
to be against the spirit of the game, but the close support seems fair. As
for points cost upgrade, my guess is as good as yours. On a final note, I
think the original post with the stats for the knights being upgraded by
cavalry etc, was the best so far, I'll playtest for you guys let you
know...
Steve