Re: [Epic] Re: your mail

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 18:34:10 +0800

At 10:52 AM 4/21/97 PDT, you wrote:

>As far as Epic 2ed is concerned I'd like suggestions for a game I'm
>planning. I'm hoping to use all the Imp buildings from several boxes
>of Epic and TL plus some elevated roadways to make a small city on
>multiple levels. This may simply be the battleground for an urban
>assault but I think I'd rather have it as an interesting area of a
>battlefield with 1 or 2 objective markers, and have more objectives
>spread over a large battlefield, some in woods, 1 on an open road
>junction etc. The idea is to have a wide ranging battle with lots of
>strategic options and to keep the points low to prevent it becoming
>the Somme.
>
>Assuming SM/IG would give lots of options for defending the city while
>being able to race for other objectives what suggestions do people
>have for a challenging enemy?

What else :) ? Bugs. The city/hive is protected from a massed drop pods (?)
assault by the Tyranids due to the shield generator that is present in the
city or its surrounding area. The scout/lead group of bugs has the mission
of bringing down those generators. After which the bugs will be free to feed
on these biomaterials.

Just imagine, all those bugs climbing, crawling all over the highways,
buildings - and the biotitans crossing from one level of highway to another
- very spider like ! And all those flesh-things running all about. It sure
it gonna be fun. Bugs in every corner. What else could be worse ? Really,
what else ?

Regards
Oki