[Epic] Rules questions - weapons

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 20:20:42 -0500

All right, 2 games later . . .

1) Do disrupt weaons generate blast markers as heavy weapons do as well as
by their special ability? My opinion is yes, as the description uses the
phrase "in addition to" in the text.

2) Mega-cannons say that they generate a blast marker for "each attack."
Does this mean for each barrage, or for each target under the barrage? I
would htink it is per barrage, but it states "each attack" immediately after
it says roll to hit for each model.

3) Ork Speedstas - When you upgrade weapons do they lose their regular fp
attack?

4) If infantry with a 6+ save (for example, wraithguard) ho into a building,
which gives them +2 armor, can they be damaged? Personally, I would say to
use the old system (roll of 6, backed by a 4 hits a 7+ target, etc.), but
there is nothing in the new rules regarding it.

5) Not a question - To anyone wanting to make knight rules: The stats for
Slaanesh knights int eh chaos section would be an ideal place to begin.

Temp