Re: [Epic] Rules questions - weapons

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 11:03:43 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 21 Apr 1997 duckrvr_at_... wrote:

Good questions all... I dunno about the first 3 but I do know this one:

> 4) If infantry with a 6+ save (for example, wraithguard) ho into a building,
> which gives them +2 armor, can they be damaged? Personally, I would say to
> use the old system (roll of 6, backed by a 4 hits a 7+ target, etc.), but
> there is nothing in the new rules regarding it.

Yes there is.... I can't give youa page # now (I'm at school) but it
specifically says armor cannot go above 6+ by moving into cover.

> 5) Not a question - To anyone wanting to make knight rules: The stats for
> Slaanesh knights int eh chaos section would be an ideal place to begin.

That was my intention. :)

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy