Re: [Epic] Rules questions - weapons

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 13:39:54 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 21 Apr 1997, Mark A Shieh wrote:

> Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...> writes:
> > On Mon, 21 Apr 1997 duckrvr_at_... wrote:
> > > 5) Not a question - To anyone wanting to make knight rules: The stats for
> > > Slaanesh knights int eh chaos section would be an ideal place to begin.
> >
> > That was my intention. :)
>
> Likewise, except I felt that it was a good match for the
> Paladin, Errant, and Lancer, not the others. Also, since we're trying
> to make a Knight army rather than an Imperial Knight unit, there
> should be more variety.

As my previous post states I do no think of the Knights as an army onto
themselves. They're Titan wannabes... people who have dealing with the
Titan Legions and access to some of their tech, but not titans themselves.
Unless you're on a Knight world, you're only gonna see Knights in support
of a Legion or maybe even Tech Guard (itself a supoport arm of the
Legion).

I think the Knights are a crucial step to making a Titan Legion army, but
I do not see them as an army of their own. There are War Engines aplenty
in the Tech Guard and the Legion itself.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy