Re: [Epic] Army composition, battle report

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 13:42:19 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 21 Apr 1997, A. Allen McCarley wrote:

> > Is this true? Hordes of troops & guns are no longer more
> >than a match for the big war machines? Is so, damn, there goes my
> >whole army... =(
>
> Oh, yes they are! Temp's *bike* detatchment managed to best both
> of my Warhounds in a firefight during our first game. It wasn't pretty...

One thing is, if you assault a battle titan and take it down with normal
troops and vehicles, chances are it will fall on them or blow up and take
all the base-to-base units out with it.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy