[Epic] Warhamer 40k

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 20:04:23 -0400 (EDT)

With all the talk of gaming in 40k, power gaming especially, I think I would
like to point something out. The point of the game is to have fun. If you
have fun playing it really doesn't matter if the point system can be
cheesed, or as I like to say takes less finess, If you play to have fun, and
if you can find someone else who plays to have fun then you have a good
game. Winning or losing doesn't matter.

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"