Re: [Epic] !!Assault moves?!?!

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 19:46:37 -0400 (EDT)

At 12:14 PM 4/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>At 09:13 PM 4/20/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>On page 21 of the rule book it states that inf. may double their move if
>>they come into contact with the enemy. Have ppl been playing with this?
>>
>>i.e. cav and jump packs dont get their triple move unless they go into HtH.
>>
>>and since you are not supposed to pre measure this could leave your
>>assaulting units in a very bad spot.
>>

>I want to know where this triple came from. They get thier assualt move
>doubled anyway now if they reach opponent they can double their assualt move
>double double is quadruple not triple.. I have heard poeple talk about 2
>doubles being tripling by GW but I have also seen posts with the AC & JJ sig
>on it saying double double is quadruple. There for my swooping hawks can
>move 60cm in the assualt phase not 45 cm

Forgive my stupidity and I will forgive all flames against me which I'm sure
I have gotten. I haven't rwad the rules and will shut up about them.

THe rerason I said that is on other "official GW pages" I have seen rules
that the desighners supposedly said if something is doubled twice then it us
only tripled. Which I think is B.S. I appoligize profously and will shut
up now.

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"