Re: [Epic] [E40k] Knights take 2.

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 19:51:00 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 21 Apr 1997, Elias Tiliakos wrote:

[snip]
> >Imperial Titan Legion Knight Detachment
> >---------------------------------------
> >Command. Choose one:
> >Baron..........55pts.
> >HQ............+25pts.

[snip]
> I think that this is pretty good. The only thing I would add
> is a limiting factor on the number of barons you can take, sort
> like the dominatrix. I was thinking along the line of one baron
> per 500 points (or is this too much?)of Knights taken. This is
> just to represent the "special" status that barons had in the old
> edition of epic.

I wrote this with the intention of paying the 55 for the Baron and +25 to
make him the HQ. I though that 80pts. per unit would be enoughof a
limiting factor to keep the number of Barons down, but if you think it
might not be (it very well might not) then perhaps some other limitations
would be needed?

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy