Re: [Epic] [E40k] Knights take 2.

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 23:09:28 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 21 Apr 1997, Stephen Sheldon wrote:

> I have now come to the conclusion that unless a third party states that
> one ruling is better than the other, the list is going to be split into
> different factions of knight users (the MC wielders, or the cavalry
> knights...) I wish it wasn't so easy to make a unit, the possibilities are
> endless...

I have no problem with that... my initial intention was to make up some
rules for Knights for me and my gaming group, bounce them off the mailing
list and see what people thought... I'm not out to make any "official"
rules. The farthest I'll go is to send them to GW though Allen and see
how they like them.

Don't let me or anyone else stop you from making the units you want to
make.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy