Re: [Epic] Rules questions - weapons

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 13:00:50 -0400

> 1) Do disrupt weaons generate blast markers as heavy weapons do as well
as
> by their special ability? My opinion is yes, as the description uses the
> phrase "in addition to" in the text.

My opinion is also yes, same reason. So if you had a squadron of wave
serpents, such that 4 or more were firing, you would place the automatic
blast marker for the number of SHWs, then roll the 4+ to place another
because of the disrupt ability.

> 2) Mega-cannons say that they generate a blast marker for "each attack."
> Does this mean for each barrage, or for each target under the barrage? I
> would htink it is per barrage, but it states "each attack" immediately
after
> it says roll to hit for each model.

In their terminology, I think they would have written "each hit". IMHO, it
is again simply an extra blast marker for each time you shoot the
mega-cannon. If it causes a hit to anything under the barrage template,
you end up placing two blast markers total (per the 1-3 SHW blast marker
table).

Regards,

- Erik