Re: [Epic] blast markers vs super-heavies

From: <kullerd_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 12:31:05 +0000

snip.

. If you take 4 SHW, with
> out any normal FP weapons, once you get 4 BM, you quit firing. If on
> the other hand you have a normal FP weapon battery, you can use it to
> suck up the BM and keep your main weaopons in use.

I think that I am missing something here. Why does the normal weapon
battery suck up the BM? From reading the rule book and Q&A, it looks
like it affects both simultaneously. That is to say, the fire power
and the SHW are both affected.

Can you please clarify this point for me.
Thanks,
Dave
"I no longer fear Hell, I work in retail."