[Epic] (E40K) Assault FP and LR SHW

From: Kevin Shope <kevin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 11:47:59 -0700

I have played a couple of games (I really like it.. it's a real departure
from GWs usual rules system)... I have 2 easy (maybe stupid)
questions/clarifications.

1. Does the Landraiders "Anti-tank x 2" count as 2 SHW?(i.e. it would take
2 BM to stop 1 LR from firing) I would assume yes on this one...

2. Dets. with assault orders can fire in the shooting phase with half
firepower rounded up. Does this mean that a unit with FP of 1 still shoots
with FP of one and a unit with FP 2 would shoot with FP1? Or does it mean
that you take the detachments total shooting firepower and halve it?
example: Does a det. of 10 ork infantry stands on assault orders shoot with
a firepower of 5 or 10? On this one I think the rules specifically states
"units" firepower is halved rounded up, so the orks would shoot with a FP
of 10 (in the above example)...?

Thanks
Kevin