Re: [Epic] [E40k] Eldar Titan Weapons

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 15:17:19 -0400 (EDT)

At 07:19 PM 4/22/97 +0100, you wrote:
>I've got 3 phantoms, all with power fist and pulsar. I'm thinking of
>converting 1 or 2 of them. Which of the new arm weapons gets most
>respect?
>
>Richard

The new D-cannon is vicous against a slow army, goes through shields and
IIRC causes automatic Critical Damage. Imperial gets hit pretty hard
against this. most WE have a base move of 15cm which means a 3+ to hit the
sucker. The pulsar is also pretty good. And I'm trying to come up with
rules for a heat lance which I'm trying to play test at the moment.

        Right now its a death ray thatdoes not cause automatic critical at
range 25 cm to 60 cm. at ranges less than 25 cm it's a death ray causing d3
damage and a critical. If you try and use it tell me the results.

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"