Re: [Epic] Chat line mailing list

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 23:38:04 -0700

duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> She entertained (and I use the term loosely) 2 marines for 2 days, and they
> left without some of their clothing?
>
> Um . . . I don't think innocence was at all what she was interested in.

Oh, she wasn't alone. It was a particularly good party. Don't Americans
have parties where you can go to them on Friday night, leave to go to
work on Monday morning, and come back next Friday and it's still going?

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture