[Epic] Slimy substance?

From: Gunnar Strand <gurra_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:06:05 +0200 (MET DST)

                    Hi!

I'm looking for a substance which will dry and solidify into "drops".
The closest thing I can explain it with is that I would like to simulate
the the "drool" from an alien's jaws, just like in the movie. I imagine
a bowl of liquid rubber (latex? glue?) into which I dip a part of
the model. The rubber then dries while trying to "drip" off the model,
simulating secreted slime.

Is there such a substance?

Needless to say, I wish to enhance my Bugs!

Mvh, Gunnar!
--
AlleyWay: http://pedgr297.sn.umu.se
"The sooner all the animals are dead, the sooner we'll find their