Re: [Epic] Re: your mail - old system

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 06:12:16 -0700

>Yes, there are still some 2nd edition players still here. Is it just me
>or is it that players who played Epic: Space Marine do no care for the new
>rules (Flyer rules excepted), but new players do?

I would consider buying the game, but certainly not at full retail, and I
won't since I have vowed to myself never to buy a non-used GW product
again. If anyone happened to want to sell me just the rules and a set of
those nifty ruins that come with the game for cheap I would consider
playing the new game. :)

Mike the Liu