Re: [Epic] Trading Stands

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 16:10:37 +0100

Philip Nixon wrote:
> s'funny i was told that there's NO
> old stuff available

Don't believe evrything you're told.

I've just had a chat with a mail order troll re epic eldar. Now most of
the staff are very helpful, but this fellow really was a troll. I
wanted, amongst other stuff, some of the new order dice - "Can't have
them. We're not doing them." Okay, so why does my flier say 50p each
for them? "What flyer? I want names and dates. We're not selling any
of the stuff from the boxed set." The flyer says it can all be ordered
from mail order. "Oh, hang on a minute." 5 minutes pass. "yes
alright, we'll sell you some order dice."

The rest of the exchange between us was too scary to print.

It'll be interesting to see exactly what arrives in the post!

And if anyone wants some of the old square bases, I've got a stack I
don't want. I'll post them anywhere in the UK.

Richard