Re: [Epic] Chat line mailing list

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 01:18:08 -0500

At 09:47 AM 4/23/97 +1000, you wrote:

>Hmm, we've all been taking tactical advice from a groundpounder ;)

You know someone better to take advice from? I don't. If you go very far
up the chain all you get to do is worry about accountability and logistics
and crap like that. I'd say the average squad leader knows as much or more
about tactics than the average general. Of course, a general knows strategy
and how to actually run an army, but that's beside the point.

Temp