Re: [Epic] [E40k] price query

From: DLIL-Lewiston, Kris <ponchoc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:52:34 -0500

sauron1 wrote:

> Earl Corbin wrote:
>
> ----------
> > From: space-marine_at_...
> > To: Earl
> > Subject: [Epic] [E40k] price query
> > Date: Monday, April 21, 1997 5:48 AM
> >

> > ****Important note: THIS IS NOT A PRICE RANT/WHINE ****
> >
> > And now to business...some time ago someone from Great
> Britain said he
> could
> > help to get Epic 40k from there. How much does it cost?
> Here in Finland
> it
> > costs about �62,5/100 US$...
> >
> > Jyrki Saari
> > js54904_at_...
>
> I don't know if this is typical, but my game store is
> selling it for $49US.
> This is in Bloomington, IN US
>
> I'm thinking about getting another set just for the minis.
>
> Earl

Here in central Illinois the box is going for $69.99+ tax. Most of the
old boxes are just gone. So if you are looking for any of the old $15
boxes with 2.5x the stuff than the new $9.99 boxes, E-mail me and I'll
see if they have them. If I get $50 worth it is 10% off if over $200
it's 20% off. They place I know of also has lots of the old tyranid
titans and blisters, many chaos blisters, IG boxes and arti, Stompers
boxes, Titans for all the races, but no Eldar boxes(unfortunatly).