[Epic] Honeymoons and marriage.

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 13:07:39 +1000 (EST)

>Now I'm off the list for almost a month to get married and honeymoon for a
>while. I'd just like to thank all those that sent good wishes to my and my
>soon to be wife. Hopefully the next few weeks will be a great time and I'll
>come back to the list refreshed and a new man.

Heh, heh. If you even make it that far. You just wait until Sunday Nite.
Heh, heh, heh. All Wayne and I have to do is find the sheep, the duct tape,
the honey, matches and a bottle of warm tequila. Heh, heh, heh.
"Baaaaaaahhhhhh!"

BTW everyone I'm off for a few days too. I can't cope with 400+ messages
after a long weekend here at work, so I'll see you all later!

-Kelvin.....

   "I'm very angry now. I may even be tingling."
                     -The Tick
         email: kx.henderson_at_...