Re: [Epic] [E40k] price query

From: DLIL-Lewiston, Kris <ponchoc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 15:55:48 -0500

Turgul wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Apr 1997, DLIL-Lewiston, Kris wrote:
>
> > Here in central Illinois the box is going for $69.99+ tax. Most of the
> > old boxes are just gone. So if you are looking for any of the old $15
> > boxes with 2.5x the stuff than the new $9.99 boxes, E-mail me and I'll
> > see if they have them. If I get $50 worth it is 10% off if over $200
> > it's 20% off. They place I know of also has lots of the old tyranid
> > titans and blisters, many chaos blisters, IG boxes and arti, Stompers
> > boxes, Titans for all the races, but no Eldar boxes(unfortunatly).
> >
> How many of the Tyranid boxes (5 sprues type) can you get)? I recently
> started a Tyranid army and am looking for more figures.
>
> Mike Stim
> turgul_at_...

The store I know of had 4 of the old 5 sprue boxes on the shelf. They
also had like 8 Heirophules, and 4 Heirophants at 17.50 each. Plus many
of the old blisters (carnifex, exocrine, assault brood, etc.). I will be
posting a list and the lowdown on how to get them later tonight.

Poncho Caine (Eldar Farseer)
(a.k.a. Kris Lewison)