[Epic] Firefight (was: some questions)

From: Andy Meechan <a.meechan_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 97 09:04:37 gmt

     [snip]

SHOOTING/FIREFIGHT
Calculating Firepower values you subtract the number of Blast Markers on
the detachment from the final FP value. If you get to zero (0) or less do
you treat the attack as having a minimum FP of 1 (the lowest rated on the
FP table)? Or do you assume that the detachment has suffered so badly
from supression that their fire is completely ineffective? We opted for
the latter, but are interested in your comments.

     Bear in mind that the FP of a unit is not modified by Blast Markers in
     a Firefight as the BMarkers are taken into account in the D6
     modifications table. Or am I playing this wrong... again? So for
     Shooting I'd agree with you, but I'd remove 'Firefight' from the label
     at the top.

     -Andy-