Re: [Epic] Price query or how to get the stuff

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 20:34:58 -0500

At 07:27 PM 4/25/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Sauron1 writes;Do you think that GW,who we know subscribe to our list,get
>the message about how far we are going to buy up all the SM stuff we can
>out there at a reasonable price! Rather than their current rip off!

It's not their managers that subscribe, it's their game designers. I dont'
think management cares. They go strictly off of charts and graphs, and when
the price increases start lowering demand (law of elastic demand) they will
stop increasing the price. Up until that point, they will continue to edge up.

Personally, I never buy stuff at full price unless it is something that is
so in demand that it will be years before it hits the clearance racks.

Temp