[Epic] Price query or how to get the stuff

From: DLIL-Lewiston, Kris <ponchoc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 04:51:03 -0500

Okay, after a fairly large number of e-mails on the subject of the Epic
boxes I can get hold of, I have come up with some guidelines.

1) please e-mail me with the heading of Epic Stuff at the address of
   ponchoc_at_...

2) please list the items you are looking for

3) if you have not receive a return e-mail within 24 hours please send
   the message again, with your e-mail address in the body of the
message

4) Have a nice day :-)

Poncho Caine (Eldar Farseer)
(a.k.a. Kris Lewison)