Re: [Epic] Chat line mailing list

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 22:11:04 -0700

duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> At 10:08 AM 4/25/97 +1000, you wrote:
>
> >I heard a cuppla years ago that the record was approx 15mm group for 3
> >rounds at 2000m with a .50 cal.
> >Needless to say I was impressed 8)
>
> A burst, or 3 single shots? Either way it is impressive, but it would
> border on unbelievable on burst. In any case Sauron is claiming 5 rounds in
> the same grouping . . .
>
> Temp

sauron1 writes; That was a range setup with no windage and a stablizer.
You are correct no ones that good in the field. My field work does not
require that. And my last two projects I used Russian rifles and
rounds.They were a European job with a complete russian getup from the
skin out.I think this chat is over for me. sauron1