Re: [Epic] Chat line mailing list

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 22:46:37 -0500

At 10:11 PM 4/25/97 -0700, you wrote:

>sauron1 writes; That was a range setup with no windage and a stablizer.
>You are correct no ones that good in the field. My field work does not
>require that. And my last two projects I used Russian rifles and
>rounds.They were a European job with a complete russian getup from the
>skin out.I think this chat is over for me.

So you are talking about .50 cal sniper rifles, and not Browning M2 .50 cal
machine guns, right? Why didn't you just say that to begin with? I've only
asked you about 3 times.

I've never fired a sniper rifle. Although my rifle skills are way rusty
now, at peak I could hit a man-sized target 10 out of 10 at 500m in prone
position with a stock M-16 (read: well-worn) with iron sights. Like I said,
I was a Machine gunner, not a rifleman, which is probably why I assumed you
meant machine guns when you said .50 cal. Was that what you were asking to
begin with?

Temp