Re: [Epic] Epic Spacehulk / E40k Carry Cases

From: Gunnar Strand <gurra_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 16:10:09 +0200 (MET DST)

Richard Dewsbery uttered:
[...]
> > Find a way to magnetise the figs and youve got TravelHulk (tm)!
>
> Easy. Either make the board out of magnetic sign material and put some
> steel paper on the bottom of each figure, or paint the board detail onto
> steel sheet and put the magnetic material on the bottom of the figures.

And easier: Use 'sticky gum' (or whatever it's called). You know,
the clay-like material you use to invisibly attach your posters to
the wall. Put some on each figure and you can use any board cofiguration
you want (and the games will be a lot lighter too). We use it to make
our Car Wars miniatures stay put.

Luck, Gunnar!
--
AlleyWay: http://pedgr297.sn.umu.se
"... the Mayo Clinic, named after its founder, Dr. Ted Clinic ..."