Re: [Epic] Epic Spacehulk?

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 14:15:28 -0400 (EDT)

At 11:55 AM 4/26/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Sauron1 writes;My sons,avid space hulk players,took some of my unmountted
> SM terminators and a box of Tyranids to play Epic Space Hulk. It works
>as well as anything GW has tried lately! {It was good for a few laughs}
> sauron1 PS Do you think it would make a good pocket game?

Every year one of the local hobby shops has a Space Hulk Tournament. This
year theyr are going to do Epic Space hulk. On a huge as hulk. There
planing on having 10 or so games going on at the same time.

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"