Re: [Epic] Epic Spacehulk?

From: DLIL-Lewiston, Kris <ponchoc_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 13:18:22 -0500

sauron1 wrote:

> Sauron1 writes;My sons,avid space hulk players,took some of my unmountted
> SM terminators and a box of Tyranids to play Epic Space Hulk. It works
> as well as anything GW has tried lately! {It was good for a few laughs}
> sauron1 PS Do you think it would make a good pocket game?

Now that is a good idea. Say $25 US with a mini rule book like in the
new E40K, a couple sprues of minis and 12-20 interlocking board pieces.
All the board peices made of a plastic. That would be a fun game.

Poncho Caine (Eldar Farseer)
(a.k.a. Kris Lewison)

Oh ya, the supplements could run $12 or so with rules for other races
including a sprue of figs. That would be nice.