Re: [Epic] Epic Spacehulk / E40k Carry Cases

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 11:52:38 -0700

>Easy. Either make the board out of magnetic sign material and put some
>steel paper on the bottom of each figure, or paint the board detail onto
>steel sheet and put the magnetic material on the bottom of the figures.

What exactly is magnetic sign material and where can I get it? And where
do you get thin steel sheets and how do you cut it?

>I'm still thinking about how to transport titans and the larger war
>engines like leviathons.

I've glued chopped up refrigerator magnet magnetic stuff to the bottom of
the bases on my Eldar Titans. They're thin enough that you can't tell that
they're there really, and they do a decent job of holding in my Titans (I
keep them in metal fileboxes). Though I have had a few accidents where the
Titans weight was enough to make them fall off and damage themselves. :(

Mike