Re: [Epic] Epic Spacehulk?

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 14:53:22 -0600 (MDT)

On Sat, 26 Apr 1997, sauron1 wrote:

> Sauron1 writes;My sons,avid space hulk players,took some of my unmountted
> SM terminators and a box of Tyranids to play Epic Space Hulk. It works
> as well as anything GW has tried lately! {It was good for a few laughs}
> sauron1 PS Do you think it would make a good pocket game?

Actually, on the Ground Zero Games mailing list, someone was saying that
he made a "traveler's" version of Space Hulk by glueing fridge magnets cut
up by a hole-punch onto the bottom of Epic figures. Then he glued thin
cookie sheets onto graph paper for the board. That sounds interesting,
plus the tiny pieces actually stay on the board!