Re: [Epic] Epic Spacehulk?

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 00:04:40 -0400 (EDT)

At 05:04 AM 4/27/97 -0700, you wrote:
>DLIL-Lewiston, Kris wrote:
>>
>> sauron1 wrote:
>> >
>> > Sauron1 writes;My sons,avid space hulk players,took some of my unmountted
>> > SM terminators and a box of Tyranids to play Epic Space Hulk. It works
>> > as well as anything GW has tried lately! {It was good for a few laughs}
>> > sauron1 PS Do you think it would make a good pocket game?

For a little whilemy friends and I decided to really save table space and
play 40k with epic figures. It worked pretty okay. all the guys in the
same squad had to be eqiped the same, but If table space is running low it
works alright.

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"