Re: [Epic] Epic Spacehulk?

From: Patrik Carlsson <f94pc_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 11:52:47 +0200

Timothy J. Kilgore wrote:

> At 05:04 AM 4/27/97 -0700, you wrote:
> >DLIL-Lewiston, Kris wrote:

> For a little whilemy friends and I decided to really save table space and
> play 40k with epic figures. It worked pretty okay. all the guys in the
> same squad had to be eqiped the same, but If table space is running low it
> works alright.
>
> Timothy J. Kilgore

Doesn't anyone here think that it's a problem that the terminators are
so ugly. OK they're small but they're copied right off the Space Hulk
1st ed refrigerator terminators. I like my figures convertable and
with polystyrene glue anything works, I cuts off the arms of my ogryns
and Squat Exoarmour figs and glue them back to give them a more real
look. But the terminators are just a lump of plastic with nothing to
convert.
        Patrik Carlsson
                f94pc_at_...
                        http://www.efd.lth.se/~f94pc/epic/