Re: [Epic] YES genestealer moves 95cm in one turn!!!!

From: Robert Lenghaus <lenghaus_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 12:37:47 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 28 Apr 1997, James Flowers wrote:

> Hi All!
>
> Robert Lenghaus wrote:
> > PPS this is not cheese, max two genestealers per swarm and no flak
> > weapons is so crap it makes up for anything I could possibly consider.
>
> Sorry again Robert, but this is good news for you. Read the Army Book
> again carefully...it's a maximum of 2 G/S units per G/S Brood, and you
> can have up to 10 Broods in a swarm, so that's potentially 20 G/Stealers
> in a swarm, although not much of anything else.
>
> Kind regards, JAMES FLOWERS

Sorry I'm going to have to disagree with you I specifically looked this
one up and worked it out I was so pissed by this restriction.

Unless my memory has totaly gone the Tyranids list looks like this.

Per swarm you may take up to TEN broods
but you may only take ONE brood of genestealers consisting of up to two
models.

Does anyone have the book on them to resolve this.

I would have to say at only ten points these restrictions gain some sort
of credibility when you consider how deadly 'stealers are.

Rob L.