Re: [Epic] Chaos support Units

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 07:13:41 GMT

At 11:20 AM 27/4/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Adam R Blitzer wrote:
>>
>> Can a chaos horde take Imperial guard units as support or incorporate
>> imperial guard companies into it's army. I noticed Scott Shupe's page (a
>> fine choas page) gave both the stats for chaos units as well as "Renegade
>> Imperial Guard Units." And was wondering if it was possible to
>> include...say an artillery company in a choas army or a bike company.
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Adam Blitzer
>
>I would think so, GW codex Chaos allows for cultist followers. As a
>house rule I would add 5pts to their cost though, since in the Codex it
>was a by the opponents consent kind of thing to use them.
>
>Poncho Caine (Eldar Farseer)
>(a.k.a. Kris Lewison)

If you are talking 2nd Edition and not E40K (puh!), then yes you can take up
to half of your (chaos) force as IG, and they are bought just like any other
IG - you must take a company card and then you can take support cards for
that company (and the IG troops are bound by the IG command rule and
everything!)

Agro