Re: [Epic] Epic Spacehulk? (Converting and new minis)

From: Patrik Carlsson <f94pc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 13:13:16 +0200

> I loved the pictures, I can't wait to get my hands on the new dreads
> for Both the SM and Eldar, I need Vyper jet bikes though.
>
> Poncho Caine (Eldar Farseer)Congrats.
>
> Excellent. Must make up something similar for my Ork
> conversions, but doubt if it will approach yours in quality.
> --
> Alan Brain

Thanks for all god critics if it was for my page,
I couldn't see them myself when I tried, but now
I've changed the links to casesensitive ones.

Are you sure you had no troubles.

I have no pictures on the landspeeder because they weren't
painted at the time but now I have 15, but then again
the old sprues are gone.

I have an armylist generator in production, but I
will have to find out a good layout and a good
saving format for links and cookies. All technical
problems are solved and most people should be able
to use javascript.

        Patrik Carlsson
                f94pc_at_...
        the EPICentre "http://www.efd.lth.se/~f94pc/epic/"